Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Jediseth Lightsaber build 9

  1. #1

    Default Jediseth Lightsaber build 9

    Jediseth
    Lightsaber build 9
    Tri-Cree RRW
    Proffieboard
    SE 24mm Speaker











  2. #2

    Default

    You sneaky devil! I knew you were too quiet for too long. Not only did you engineer a killer chamber, but then you powered it with a proffie? Awesome! Great job Seth. You should go grab SA2CC's button upgrade. Gives you some more familiar button functions.

    Tom

    "Let the past die."

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    You sneaky devil! I knew you were too quiet for too long. Not only did you engineer a killer chamber, but then you powered it with a proffie? Awesome! Great job Seth. You should go grab SA2CC's button upgrade. Gives you some more familiar button functions.

    Tom
    He he, thanks Tom! What button functions?

  4. #4

    Default

    I'll send you a PM.... or not, your inbox is full.

    Tom
    Last edited by Tom Tilmon; 12-28-2018 at 11:24 AM.

    "Let the past die."

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    I'll send you a PM.... or not, your inbox is full.

    Tom
    Oops! I was wondering why I haven’t heard from anyone. Lol. It’s fixed, message away. Thanks!

  6. #6

    Default

    Wow! Just WOW!
    Love your crystal chamber!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k6gad View Post
    Wow! Just WOW!
    Love your crystal chamber!
    Thanks so much K6gad!

  8. #8

    Default

    Really love the clean line look of your designs! So elegant and feels like a real world tool. The chamber knocks it out of the park too!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    Really love the clean line look of your designs! So elegant and feels like a real world tool. The chamber knocks it out of the park too!
    Thank you very much!

  10. #10

    Default

    And another success...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •