Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NBv4 - No Flash on Clash

Default NBv4 - No Flash on Clash

I've wired up a few NBv4's and never run into this problem. Everything's working great except there's no flash-on-clash. Any common reason for this?

Have you checked through the configurations to make sure you have everything set properly?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Yes - it's the same as I've used before (with a different color in each bank):

//Nano Biscotte 4.0
    drive=1023,0,0
    fdrive=1023,1023,1023
    focmix=001
    resume=0
    shmrd=210
    shmrp=6
    shmrr=13
    shmr%=0,50
    focd=200
    focp=10
    focr=10
    foc%=0,80
    qon=0
    qoff=0
    flks=3
    flkd=20
    pulsed=0
    pulsel=0
    lsfadeon=0
    lsfadeoff=0
    lightstick=0
    omnisabers=0

I've got no motion-sounds - no clash - nuttin. Are there other configurations I should be looking at?
    Last edited by CDSabers; 12-10-2018 at 09:38 PM.

No. Please take a good, high quality, closeup of the top of your NB board. It sounds like a component may have possibly sheared off.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Thats very fuzzy. Any way to take a clearer picture, and a little closer?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Yeah, sorry - here it is:
    board2.jpg

Also, can you do the underside of the board?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Here you go, Dr. Let me know when to turn my head and cough.
    board3.jpg

Ha ha. I don’t see any apparent hardware issues. I’ll ask Zook to take a quick look. I’ll take a look at your config later when I get a chance to sit down and concentrate, unless someone else beats me to it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines