Thread: Sound Quality Prizm vs Nano Biscotte.

Default Sound Quality Prizm vs Nano Biscotte.

Thinking of building a new saber with a Prizm board. How much difference is there in sound quality vs Nano Biscotte?? thank you

Te sound quality is basically the same, the Prizm just has more features and sound effects.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

The Nano only has 10 bit audio while the Prizm has 16 bit. The Prizm WILL sound better, but it all depends on who you ask as to HOW MUCH it sounds better. Some people will not even notice a difference, to others it will make a huge difference. Just depends on you... And your ears.

On paper, the Prizm will be clearer, but not a loud or powerful as a Crystal Focus.

I'm deaf in one hear, and diminished hearing in the other. I can't tell the difference between the two.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    I'm deaf in one hear, and diminished hearing in the other. I can't tell the difference between the two.
    HuH?.......LOL....
    You know that test APP they have for phones.... I can’t hear the upper frequencies any more... from years of using an air driven turbine handpiece I think.... : (