Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: aluma stick

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixHawk View Post
    That's a cool looking pen...where did she get it? Oh...and your saber looks very cool....being a master craftsman...me likey!
    some friend of her's makes them .. he lives in Mexico.

ive got too thank who ever the hell built the black momba ..... the bloody thing is insane , it just gave me ideas ... the same with the pen ..

With the purpleheart wood, and brass accents, I'm curious to see how this might look with a violet blade...

Looks very cool for sure =] I'd go with an amber blade to be honest, can just see the saber in that color for some reason :P
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

Hot dayum!!! That saber is so cool. You should def go with an amber blade.

well i got three bank color choices for the nvb4 .. so ill load up amber purple and red? no blue.. aaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH..

Sacrifice the purple for blue then? :P
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

i have a few more pieces of purple hart wood left over .... its very old and aged.. a piece of copper tubing sets the drama ... im calling this ...Arth pepper grinder ... ive been sneezing all night after milling this up this morning 46492159_2198180257088159_7401057042825216000_n.jpg

and v1 gets its test .... ****too bad my wife wasn't filming .it could have been epic ........https://www.facebook.com/10000688617...00006886179658