Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NBV4 question

Default NBV4 question

i just wondering how i change my NBv4 blade color? ive looked in the the configuration file and looked through the over right text . is there a few steps ? i manged to get my neopixel blade working.. i was under the assumption i could change color on the fly.. do i need to wire a special switch? thanks in advance.

Hi there.
    The NB does not support on the fly color changing, however each sound bank can have a color preset in it’s config file.
    In order to have on the fly changing you’d need to upgrade to a Prizm or higher, and add an auxiliary switch for those extra functions.

-Darkmatter73

so in the configure overright file i cant find the color code . so can you change banks ? that's what im having trouble with.

Te color configurations are in each bank, in the main configuration files as I recall. It IS all covered in the manual.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

i must be dumb ... i cant seem to switch banks .. apparently i need to do some more reading .. at least its done for halloween ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo child View Post
    i must be dumb ... i cant seem to switch banks .. apparently i need to do some more reading .. at least its done for halloween ..lol
    OR, you can try reading page 38 of the manual a couple of times.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

PAGE 38!! dam Jedi's .............. thanks

wow what a bloody tight fit ... still struggling with the software .. but at least i dont have any ground faults .. it works !!!!!!!!44848398_2180286558877529_5331348651191042048_n.jpg

Holy crap i figured the bloody software out ..I had to think in Linux.......... i open it up go to each bank and changed the drive values save, done ... ... any linux ubunto users here? lol im not that savy with win ten or mac .. in fact, i suck.

The file structure is common to all computer operating systems.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines