Thread: Nano Biscotte LED + Question

Default Nano Biscotte LED + Question

After finishing my first NB install, I realized how easy this board is to work with. I'm definitely a fan.

The install I'm doing now has the recharge port (2.1 mm Switchcraft) between the battery/board and the Tri Cree. Will it hurt anything if I just run the LED positive wire from the recharge port and another wire from the recharge port to the NB + pad? I know it electronically works out the same as running one wire from the recharge port to the NB and then a long wire from the NB to the Tri Cree, but would that affect the soundboard's operation at all?

The only reason I'm hesitant here is because the manual mentions having the activator switch wired with it's own dedicated wire. I realize that's NOT the wire I'm talking about, but it is enough to make me think about the flow of electrons and such.

Thanks in advance!

That is effectively the same thing as having both the battery and the LED connected to the + pad.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    That is effectively the same thing as having both the battery and the LED connected to the + pad.
    That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks.