Thread: 1.21" OD Blade Holder Ideas: Time to get creative!

Default 1.21" OD Blade Holder Ideas: Time to get creative!

Hello all, if you have seen my thread in mr/fx signle led conversions youd know my project at the moment is a mace windu signature series by hasbro.

Now, this saber is like joe jedi/kyberlight style. In the sense that one main tube holds electronics, while the detailed parts slide over it and lock in place. Its a personal favorite, and to give you an idea of size: My MHS to 1.25" sinktube holder fits with a little wiggle. A 1.25" pipe does not fit and is harder to sand down than I thought.

The main tube measures in at 1.21" ID. Anyone know of a kit/blade holder that would fit in this hilt? Thanks for browsing and extra thanks if you have any input/advice!

Jay-Mo

When I had a slightly wiggly blade holder in a conversion, I was advised to e6000 the thing together in final assembly. I haven't tried it yet because I'm not near final assembly, don't even have my electronics finished.

Hope that helps.
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

@Vereous, Im asking if anyone knows the outter dimentions of a blade holder or kit that could fit into this saber. Its a mace windu 07' Hasbro Signature Series with a 1.21" ID

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/12...der--P269.aspx
    1.205" od but you may need to work with it a bit to get it to fit into 1.21" bore.

Thank you everyone so much and special thanks to @acerocket for confirmation on the OD of the part!

It should fit the 1.21" Mace Hilt quite nicely!

Edit/Update: Still waiting on that check from work. The "adapter" end of the MHSv1 to 1.25" sinktube fits with a little wiggle. If there is -any- kit similar in size it may also work, but for now Id say safest bet is a http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MH...pter-P396.aspx.
    Last edited by Jay-mo; 09-05-2018 at 09:23 AM.