Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fett263's Korbanth Crossguard 2.0 Neopixel (Prizm 5.1)

What wire clips and belt clip are those btw

Quote Originally Posted by Meatsweats View Post
    What wire clips and belt clip are those btw
    Wire clips are from Gustavo, his KR Cable Holders. I had to fill the mounting holes on the Korbanth since they are snaller. The belt vlip is from =JJ Industries.

I’m sorry, the clips are KR Sabers? I’m not familiar with Gustavo. Are the clips themselves for sale somewhere?

PM incoming

Damn that’s beautiful!!! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Hdjoe View Post
    Damn that’s beautiful!!! Great job!
    Thank you.

Note sure if anyone's thought of this or posted, but since I do events I needed a safe and secure way to transport the saber so I picked up a Plano "Take Down Gun Case" for pretty cheap to store and transport the saber, it fits perfectly. Just thought I'd share for anyone looking.

20180817_143320.jpg

20180817_143351.jpg

too bad that video was in a nice house instead of a dark grungy place, that would have been scary.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    too bad that video was in a nice house instead of a dark grungy place, that would have been scary.
    I'll have to scout out a new location and do it over

Small update - I'm using Goth-3Designs Var 1 chassis but I did not include the keystone holder when I initially built, instead I ran a JST connector and originally had a wired 18650 battery connected. I have now upgraded from the 18650 to a 21700 battery (for longer run time). It fits perfectly, you just won't be using the inner cover from the the cutaway section.

Here's a how I did it. The top cover fits perfectly over the top you just need to lay the JST connector and wire flat along the bottom of the chamber. So for neopixel with the existing chassis you can easily handle the 21700 in the Korbanth in case anyone was unsure.

20180831_164528.jpg
    20180831_164631.jpg
    20180831_164643.jpg

That is awesome news for me! Thank you!!!!!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."