Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rememberance

Simple but ***y, great work man!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Thank you sir
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Love this one Leximus! Allways impressed by how much stuff you can cram into such a small space!

Quote Originally Posted by k6gad View Post
    Love this one Leximus! Allways impressed by how much stuff you can cram into such a small space!
    Haha, it's both the most aggravating and most rewarding part of the process for me

Absolutely beautiful. I love the idea of the leather grip shroud held on by the covertec knob, hiding the crystal chamber and what looks like a chassis retention screw perhaps? At least, that's what it's inspired me to set up. I've been trying to come up with a creative method of hiding the inevitable chassis retention screw on my next build and have been dying to incorporate a leather grip into my next build without having to actually show anything other than a nice, smooth grip.

Your build has legitimately inspired a solution to one of the biggest design obstacles I've been struggling with for my next build. I hope you don't mind if I take a page or two out of your book?

Quote Originally Posted by djmehs View Post
    Absolutely beautiful. I love the idea of the leather grip shroud held on by the covertec knob, hiding the crystal chamber and what looks like a chassis retention screw perhaps? At least, that's what it's inspired me to set up. I've been trying to come up with a creative method of hiding the inevitable chassis retention screw on my next build and have been dying to incorporate a leather grip into my next build without having to actually show anything other than a nice, smooth grip.

Your build has legitimately inspired a solution to one of the biggest design obstacles I've been struggling with for my next build. I hope you don't mind if I take a page or two out of your book?
    Feel free, glad to be of service