Thread: Has any one tried blade holder style 26?

Default Has any one tried blade holder style 26?

I'm debating between blade holder style 19 and 26 for my next build. I have recently seen pics of style 19 (thanks Tom!) but have never seen any pics of style 26. If any one would be willing to share some pics, I'd be very grateful. Thanks y'all!

Never tried it, but I bet with a shroud like Ahsoka's, it could look really cool.
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

Though it’s not identical, it was sorta based on this limited edition version of the blade holder from many years ago...

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...highlight=Apex
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vereous View Post
    Never tried it, but I bet with a shroud like Ahsoka's, it could look really cool.
    I was actually thinking about a rounded/smoother graflex style shroud but that idea actually sounds awesome! Ha, now I have another dilemma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Though it’s not identical, it was sorta based on this limited edition version of the blade holder from many years ago...

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...highlight=Apex
    Thanks Forgetful Jedi Knight! How sturdy is the retention screw. Any stripping issues since the blade holder is so thin?

Is not that thin, I haven’t had any issue with the screw. And the saber you’re looking at is about 8 years old.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 08-02-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com