Thread: How to add movie quotes and song clips

Default How to add movie quotes and song clips

Hey everyone, I'm still new to the saber scene and trying to figure things out. I think it's super cool when sabers have song clips and quotes from characters built in. For example when a kill key is removed that is often times when I hear a quote or song play. However how would one go about doing this? I understand that you can buy saber fonts online and put that in the soundboard. But where do you get the quotes and songs? Do you have to create it yourself and if so could someone please give me a quick rundown on this? Thanks!

Blog Entries

A lot of fonts come with those. If you want to do it yourself, you’ll need to read the manual of the board you want to use to find the audio specs required. Then you need to use a program like Audacity to adjust the sounds/songs to those specs and export as the proper format. The manual will also be useful in finding how to name the files and where to save them.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Quote Originally Posted by Nealsteel View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm still new to the saber scene and trying to figure things out. I think it's super cool when sabers have song clips and quotes from characters built in. For example when a kill key is removed that is often times when I hear a quote or song play. However how would one go about doing this? I understand that you can buy saber fonts online and put that in the soundboard. But where do you get the quotes and songs? Do you have to create it yourself and if so could someone please give me a quick rundown on this? Thanks!
    What boards are you using? I add phrases and quotes all the time to soundfonts... find me on messenger or Facebook as Joe Ren and I can help you. Once you learn it opens up a world of options
    Here痴 a link to my mpp and the ESB font I modified

https://youtu.be/1BO1oOimLMc
    Last edited by Hdjoe; 07-28-2018 at 05:29 PM.

I modified my boot sound to say "This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Not as clumsy or random as a blaster an elegant weapon for a more civilized age"

I used the article on the Plecter labs site.