Thread: My second saber

Default My second saber

My second saber
    NB V4 w/PXE
    RGBW LEDEngin (wired RGB)
    Some custom etch work with a modified Jedi Knight logo
    Glossy Black and Transparent Gold powder coating
    But the thing I like most on this saber is that little switch plate, just brings the whole thing together for me.

I entered my third saber into the contest, Evicerus. Congratulations to the winners, and great job one and all, hope to do it again.
    bsaber3.jpgbsaber4.jpgbsaber5.jpgbsaber6.jpgbsaber7.jpg

Nice work! The etching looks great, I love the figures, I have the whole set of original vintage figures with their guns individually wrapped in a box that I don’t touch. I have no idea what to do with them. Lol

Great looking saber! Love the gold, silver, and black color variation. The switch plate is nice too. Pictures look great with the figures in there. I look forward to the next contest, I'll be prepared next time.

Cool saber dude. I dig that etching. Evicerus looks pretty cool too. I'd like to see more of that one. It should have had more votes.

Greenie

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, I do appreciate it.

Jediseth, I have a bunch of old figures and stuff from when I was I kid. I tried to throw everything away when I was about fourteen or so, but my dad picked it all out of the trash and made me keep it, God bless him. I was just going through some old boxes looking for things to make greeblies or a saber stand or something, so I threw some figures in the pictures. Gave me something to do with them, probably do that more in the future too. I do have most of the weapons, lost some over the last forty years or so.

Geenie, there isn’t much more to Evicerus. I made that as my dark side saber and I kept it simple so I can still beat on it in the backyard and not worry so much about hurting it. Looking at your crystal chambers, tells me I have up my game, so I‘ll be working on that. Love the machine work you did on the ribbed grooved section there. I picked up a lathe a few months ago, you're giving me some ideas.

Thanks again guys.
    Last edited by Xaxar Kun; 07-31-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Good looking hilt!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxar Kun View Post
    My second saber
    NB V4 w/PXE
    RGBW LEDEngin (wired RGB)
    Some custom etch work with a modified Jedi Knight logo
    Glossy Black and Transparent Gold powder coating
    But the thing I like most on this saber is that little switch plate, just brings the whole thing together for me.

I entered my third saber into the contest, Evicerus. Congratulations to the winners, and great job one and all, hope to do it again.
    bsaber3.jpgbsaber4.jpgbsaber5.jpgbsaber6.jpgbsaber7.jpg
    Awesome etch/powder coating. Who did he powder coating? Also, is that choke anodized? Holy cow, that finish looks awesome on the choke. PS, massively dig the OT Kenners.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Awesome etch/powder coating. Who did he powder coating? Also, is that choke anodized? Holy cow, that finish looks awesome on the choke. PS, massively dig the OT Kenners.

Tom
    Thanks for the compliments. I do my own powder coating and the choke is transparent gold powder coating as well, all the gold on this saber is. I must say transparent powder coating is a bit of pain to work with, you have to get a nice even coat or you get dark and light spots.