Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Greenie wins a contest. Saber v

I’d be happy if half of that awesomeness came off my workbench.
    Congrats on this one though, well done indeed.

Darkmatter73

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Shizzle View Post
    I really wish you would put together a build log. A nice you tube video or collection of pictures that reveals to us how you take your vision and apply it to metal. That would be an interesting trip to watch.
    I like to use salvaged and scrap parts where I can. Things tend to come together organically, evolving along the way. I usually forget to take pics when I'm deep into building but there are a few of different stages. I may post some.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    Wow. That's all I got. Wow. The photos included in the contest did it no justice.
    Cheers JB, much appreciated. Yeah, it was limited pics. I thought it should be more about the MHS than what's inside but I wasn't gonna hide it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatter73 View Post
    I’d be happy if half of that awesomeness came off my workbench.
    Congrats on this one though, well done indeed.

Darkmatter73
    Be happy! I'm seeing plenty of awesomeness coming from your direction buddy.

Congrats on the win, loving that chassis!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Thank you sir. Glad you like it.