Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greenie wins a contest. Saber v

Default Greenie wins a contest. Saber v

Wait! What?.......I'm so pleased to have won.
    Thank you to Tim/TCSS for holding the contest. Thank you to FJK for ALL your hard work running it. And thank you to everyone that voted, especially if you voted for mine.
    Congratulations to all that took part. All of them are awesome and great competion. Second place went to my favourite. Excellent work JediSeth. That was close.

So, guessing i'm known for shiny sabers, i thought it was time to have a go at weathering and may be it won't look like mine(?). I also previously made promises to DC that were not kept.

All MHS parts modified by me. Blade holder style3, Ribbed/grooved extension, 5" fluted extension, MPS pommel style 5.
    Tri Cree RGB. Momentary tactile switch. Quartz crystal chamber w/5mm RGB LED. 20mm bass speaker. 2.1mm RCP. Pico Crumble v1(NBv4 upgrade when JQ restock)

Once again, thank you to everyone for all the reasons and, as always, thank you for looking.

Greenie

You can find the next one here http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...-core-goodness
    Last edited by Greenie; 01-26-2020 at 08:44 AM.

It was one heckofa build for sure! Very, very awesome saber! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Awesome work my friend. I thought I had a chance to win until I saw a saber slide into the contest at the last second. It was very well deserved, great job. I loved it! I always look at your builds and think what can I learn. I feel honored to come in second to that beauty.
    Last edited by Jediseth; 07-25-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Somehow I guessed that was yours Awesome design as always. I'd kill to be able to make saber cores like that

That work aft of the chamber on the chassis, just now seeing all those details! Holy cow! I need a lathe.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    That work aft of the chamber on the chassis, just now seeing all those details! Holy cow! I need a lathe.

Tom
    Yeah you do! Great job Greenie!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Ha! I thought this was a Greenie saber! I was wondering when you were going to make another saber. And WOW, this is one indescribabley (probably not a real word, lol) awesome saber. !!You take sabers to a whole different level Greenie. With all the detail in there, how is this possible!!!And I thought I was getting a good idea for a crystal chamber.

Hail to the King! Greenie, that saber is proof of the versatility of the MHS. Grats dude!!
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

That is beautifully weathered and great attention to detail...Congratulations!

Blog Entries

Congratulations! The additional pic do it more justice. Nice work.