Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jediseth "Regel" lightsaber build 7

Well done bud.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Leximus View Post
    Well done bud.
    Thank you Darth Leximus!

So Jediseth, I gotta ask: what's that black tube looking bit connecting to the chamber? I love that, is it coiled wire?
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vereous View Post
    So Jediseth, I gotta ask: what's that black tube looking bit connecting to the chamber? I love that, is it coiled wire?
    It’s an extension spring that I dirty copper plated. I’ve had that spring for over a year thinking one day I’m putting that in a chamber. I was originally going to use it for threaded rods, but it was too thick. After seeing Darth Chasm use his coiled wire I decided to make it work somehow.

Also I’ll just add if anyone asks Regel is German meaning rule. I have a German Grandmother.
    Last edited by Jediseth; 07-25-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    It’s an extension spring that I dirty copper plated. I’ve had that spring for over a year thinking one day I’m putting that in a chamber. I was originally going to use it for threaded rods, but it was too thick. After seeing Darth Chasm use his coiled wire I decided to make it work somehow.

Also I’ll just add if anyone asks Regel is German meaning rule. I have a German Grandmother.
    Ha, I was born in Switzerland. So if your going to speak German I’ll understand every word you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skywalker View Post
    Ha, I was born in Switzerland. So if your going to speak German I’ll understand every word you say.
    Lol, I mostly just know the words she would say to me when I was in trouble.

Wow JediSeth! This one is amazing......

Truly love your work sir. The clean design lines with just the right amount of details is reminiscent of Madcow’s legendary tastes!

Thank you both. I’m not sure I deserve a compliment like that, but thanks!