Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jediseth "Regel" lightsaber build 7

Default Jediseth "Regel" lightsaber build 7

I would like to thank FJK for holding the saber building contest and I appreciate the opportunity to be able to enter. I feel honored to come in second place. We had some very nice sabers that entered. Each one for me had something for me to admire. I wish we could have had more entries even at the risk of loosing it was so much fun to see so many ideas coming together in one place.

REGEL

Specs:
    Prizm 5.1
    3.7 volt battery
    tri-cree RGB led
    base speaker
    cusom D-ring
    custom switch box
    aged black leather wrap

Last edited by Jediseth; 07-24-2018 at 06:13 PM.

You've done it again, Seth! Absolutely gorgeous. I especially like the proferrated metal and conduit. Congrats on Second place!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skywalker View Post
    You've done it again, Seth! Absolutely gorgeous. I especially like the proferrated metal and conduit. Congrats on Second place!

Thanks Seth!

I knew as soon as I saw that darned DRing I didn't have a chance. I also knew who did those Drings! The graflex button was a new twist. This is absolutely your best work yet, and it was an outstanding lightsaber for the contest. Great job Seth, and it was very deserving! Awesome!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    I knew as soon as I saw that darned DRing I didn't have a chance. I also knew who did those Drings! The graflex button was a new twist. This is absolutely your best work yet, and it was an outstanding lightsaber for the contest. Great job Seth, and it was very deserving! Awesome!

Tom
    Thanks Tom I really appreciate it. The chamber wasn’t easy. Mostly because the majority of it was one piece. Some day when I build sabers for sale this emitter design with the Graflex button at the top will definitely be a design I’ll use again.

As soon as I saw this awesome beast, I knew it was yours Seth. I think you've developed a style that is recognisable as your own. Congrats on second place buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    As soon as I saw this awesome beast, I knew it was yours Seth. I think you've developed a style that is recognisable as your own. Congrats on second place buddy.
    Thanks Greenie! I was wondering if the 1st place saber was yours, but then I thought it’s too dirty to be Greenie’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    Thanks Greenie! I was wondering if the 1st place saber was yours, but then I thought it’s too dirty to be Greenie’s.
    Whose is it then? I was also thinking that was Greenie's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    Think again

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Think again
    Think again? So it is yours, great work Greenie!