Thread: LS6 review

Default LS6 review

Hi all.
    Just a quick review and some thoughts about this saber, in case you hadn't seen any of other 9238923 reviews of it on Youtube.

Darkmatter73

Nice one! The "twist to reveal feature" is cool! Is this or is it not the kit you can buy from tcss?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skywalker View Post
    Nice one! The "twist to reveal feature" is cool! Is this or is it not the kit you can buy from tcss?
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/LS...Kit-P1254.aspx

TY for the conformation,

I love mine. I already have a hero switch box arrow light solution planned out and tested. Green when on, red when off. Its going to be awesome. I love this hilt.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

I made a small batch of my own PCBs for the box so I can make the arrows into pixels and do fun things

It is impressive for a shelf queen, beautifully made. I like my sabers a bit more functional though and this just has too much going on. Had to let mine go
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    I made a small batch of my own PCBs for the box so I can make the arrows into pixels and do fun things
    The Green side is already a "dumb" pixel RGB on the stock PCB. Did you mass produce that PCB? PM sent.

Neopixels, like a single 3535 on a PCB behind those arrows would definitely be VERY COOL in what you could do with them!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

That's impressive how you incorporated a reveal crystal along the rest (board, speaker, battery). I recently did an LS6 install and I thought it was challenging with the lack of room to work, however I have only done a few previous installs. Can I ask what you used for a chassis? Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by lmastrine View Post
    That's impressive how you incorporated a reveal crystal along the rest (board, speaker, battery). I recently did an LS6 install and I thought it was challenging with the lack of room to work, however I have only done a few previous installs. Can I ask what you used for a chassis? Nice work
    I used this one:
    http://www.shapeways.com/product/9W8...li=marketplace