Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Been playing around with the mhs builder....

Default Been playing around with the mhs builder....

Alright just wanted to run this by you guys and hopefully, get some opinions. I probably won't be building this one anytime soon, but I waned to start planning. This is just a rough resemblance, my design may change. Here are the pics
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] (above) This is just a rough sketch, I would probably add some more grooves to the top part, above the control box. I would also use a different blade holder, but with a shroud that resembles this blade holder (was the closest looking for the shroud I have in mind.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] (above) Now here with these three I am not sure wich blade holder and pommel to add to the gear and deep ribbed section. Thanks guys and y'all have a great evening.
    Last edited by Seth Skywalker; 07-16-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Very kenobi-ish but they look great! I like the third from the top most

Kind of likes like my saber Keening I did awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by 66gt View Post
    Very kenobi-ish but they look great! I like the third from the top most
    Thanks, and yes, obi inspired, especially the three bottom ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Kind of likes like my saber Keening I did awhile back.
    Also inspired by your "keening saber". This is the saber I intend on using the replica graflex clamp for. I'm however not sure about the depp ribbed version, just the regular deep ribbed or style two.

Keep the opinions coming....

I like the fourth one Seth and yeah, go with the deep ribbed style2. It's new, be one of the first to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    I like the fourth one Seth and yeah, go with the deep ribbed style2. It's new, be one of the first to use it.
    Only issue is, I intended to go all the way with a full metal chassis and crystal chamber and plasma stream, neopixle blade, and lots of accent leds. So with a ribbed section would kinda make cram-fu tough. Sure I bet you could easily make it fit. How did you manage all of that in your chassis!!!!
    Last edited by Seth Skywalker; 07-16-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skywalker View Post
    Only issue is, I intended to go all the way with a full metal chassis and crystal chamber and plasma stream, neopixle blade, and lots of accent leds. So with a ribbed section would kinda make cram-fu tough. Sure I bet you could easily make it fit. How did you manage all of that in your chassis!!!!
    Well, all ribbed or grooved extensions have a 1.15 ID. Yeah, I could make it fit but not necessarily ‘easily’.

Personally I gravitate to the second from the top saber, but I'm a Vader student.
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vereous View Post
    Personally I gravitate to the second from the top saber, but I'm a Vader student.
    That was infact, the first version. The point of this saber is to be something..... imperial and sithy.
    Last edited by Seth Skywalker; 07-19-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Have you seen Slothfunrance's IMP card? If you're going Imperial and Sithy.........you can't go wrong with it. Could also look into an MPP shroud for your emitter.