View Poll Results: 2018 TCSS SABER CONTEST - VOTE FOR THE WINNER!

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • REGEL

16 28.57%
  • EVAN' MHS WINDU

1 1.79%
  • RELIANT

2 3.57%
  • EVICERUS

0 0%
  • FORGOTTEN HERO

8 14.29%
  • THE PANTER

10 17.86%
  • RESONAT VICTORIA

0 0%
  • LUKE VARIANT

1 1.79%
  • HAI YA

0 0%
  • UNNAMED SABER

18 32.14%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 2018 tcss contest - poll

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    The contest winners should check their PM’s, the instructions to get your prize are in there. You can contact me if there are questions.
    Thank you Tim and Fjk for hosting this, all that you do for saber fans! I honestly feel that TCSS is THE backbone of the saber community and without it, the hobby would die. And for the record, I threw my Black Panther in here just because my wife suggested it. Many of the members here make ASTONISHING sabers and I know I kind of lucked out getting third... but either way, thanks to all and I’ll be more “on my game” next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hdjoe View Post
    Thank you Tim and Fjk for hosting this, all that you do for saber fans! I honestly feel that TCSS is THE backbone of the saber community and without it, the hobby would die. And for the record, I threw my Black Panther in here just because my wife suggested it. Many of the members here make ASTONISHING sabers and I know I kind of lucked out getting third... but either way, thanks to all and I’ll be more “on my game” next time!
    That saber was wicked and unique for sure. It was an awesome saber. Very nice job.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Kooky Mawnster View Post
    Mine was Hai' Ya. I was waiting for someone to identify the hose clamp It is secured by the screws of the bunny ears.

Congrats to all participants.

I'm gonna have to do some simple weathering to mine - I figure bowling the hilt down my driveway 5 times, painting the grip area, then some wet sanding would be a start, no?
    Adding some black paint ( especially in the grenade section) would add lots more to the saber. Five times down the drive way would definitely give it a weathered look. About the hose clamp, I had one lying around and I was thinking where I could use it for a saber.
    image.jpg
    Then I saw this entry in the contest and I was like "why didn't I think about that before".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hdjoe View Post
    Panthers amazing shroud is what set it apart in my opinion. Well done!

Hahaha yes, I agree tcss is the backbone of the hobby.
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

The etching on Panther is just gorgeous and with the Marvel theme it could sit nicely next to some of eastern57's work.

Yeah, you morons are making me have to learn how to etch. If I can figure this out, and IF there is another contest next year. I'll have some competition for yous. <-----that's Philadelphian for y'all. From a North Carolinian! Ha.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    Yeah, you morons are making me have to learn how to etch. If I can figure this out, and IF there is another contest next year. I'll have some competition for yous. <-----that's Philadelphian for y'all. From a North Carolinian! Ha.

Tom
    I think everyone one else is thinking the same thing. Lol