View Poll Results: 2018 TCSS SABER CONTEST - VOTE FOR THE WINNER!

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • REGEL

16 28.57%
  • EVAN' MHS WINDU

1 1.79%
  • RELIANT

2 3.57%
  • EVICERUS

0 0%
  • FORGOTTEN HERO

8 14.29%
  • THE PANTER

10 17.86%
  • RESONAT VICTORIA

0 0%
  • LUKE VARIANT

1 1.79%
  • HAI YA

0 0%
  • UNNAMED SABER

18 32.14%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2018 tcss contest - poll

Quote Originally Posted by Vereous View Post
    Grats to the winners! These are all great weapons. Fjk was right, lol it does sting a little. I missed it by that much hahaha.

But in the end, I have a rad saber that I pushed my skills and my equipment to make. I'll post Forgotten Hero's build log here in a bit.

Great work dude!!

Congrats to the winners.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    Great work dude!!
    Thanks man! I liked Regel's unique blade holder and that reveal chassis is awesome!
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vereous View Post
    Grats to the winners! These are all great weapons. Fjk was right, lol it does sting a little. I missed it by that much hahaha.

But in the end, I have a rad saber that I pushed my skills and my equipment to make. I'll post Forgotten Hero's build log here in a bit.
    While it does sting, in my case, I lost a K3GR contest to one of my best friends, and a really cool, radical design that will never likely be replicated again, and likewise, I have a cool saber out of the deal, so there is that.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

...or a kid has a rad saber! In my case. i don't sting, I learn! This contest was awesome. I still want to know who did the Panther. There were several sabers that were standouts, but Panther, Greenie's, and Jediseth's were all very very stiff competition.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    ...or a kid has a rad saber! In my case. i don't sting, I learn! This contest was awesome. I still want to know who did the Panther. There were several sabers that were standouts, but Panther, Greenie's, and Jediseth's were all very very stiff competition.

Tom
    Im sure the builder will reveal himself shortly.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

..and Verous's Forgotten Hero. Those 4 sabers were all standouts for me, for customs.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    While it does sting, in my case, I lost a K3GR contest to one of my best friends, and a really cool, radical design that will never likely be replicated again, and likewise, I have a cool saber out of the deal, so there is that.
    Is that the FX forum? I didn’t know they held a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hdjoe View Post
    Hey I got third place! An mhs against some sweet customs ! Thanks to those who voted for my Panther build!
    Here is your answer, Tom.

No Jediseth, the FX-S saber was the FX-Sabers "Alliance" hilt run years ago and wasn't part of a contest - the K3GR sabers and the associated contest were produced in extremely limited numbers for an 'invitation only' closed forum of 'old guard' sabersmiths from the early days of the saber hobby that no longer exists. I saw a K3GR1 saber for sale on FX-S last week which almost never happens as most were built as highly customized and 'personalized' labours of love as well as contest entries by the most 'elite' smiths in the saber hobby at the time. The lucky buyer will have a unique master's piece of saber Art as well as a piece of saber History.

And now THESE also unique sabers will also become part of History of the evolution of the saber hobby by virtue of. this contest; Congratulations! and BRAVO to. all the winners and participants!