View Poll Results: 2018 TCSS SABER CONTEST - VOTE FOR THE WINNER!

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • REGEL

16 28.57%
  • EVAN' MHS WINDU

1 1.79%
  • RELIANT

2 3.57%
  • EVICERUS

0 0%
  • FORGOTTEN HERO

8 14.29%
  • THE PANTER

10 17.86%
  • RESONAT VICTORIA

0 0%
  • LUKE VARIANT

1 1.79%
  • HAI YA

0 0%
  • UNNAMED SABER

18 32.14%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 tcss contest - poll

Some very nice sabers in this contest. Kudos to all the entrants.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Indeed, well done to all who entered! Wish I could have entered this year, maybe next time =)

-Darkmatter73

Dang those customs are smokin the mhs!

Do we find out who made these? I’m new to mhs and I’d love to ask the builders a few questions! I’m looking to start a custom prizm saber for myself but not very good at hilt design... or customizing.

I'm sure all will be revealed after the contest closes. But it's fun to guess.
    Last edited by Greenie; 07-14-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 66gt View Post
    Do we find out who made these? I’m new to mhs and I’d love to ask the builders a few questions! I’m looking to start a custom prizm saber for myself but not very good at hilt design... or customizing.
    Do you mean making a full hilt design with mhs pieces? Try the mhs builder... it’s linked up top of the forum page. You can try the different emitters(blade holders) bodies, extensions, adapters and pommels. Granted not every piece is on there but you can get a good idea of what you like the look of. The price will display in the top corner as well. Most of the time you can get a nice hilt from $80 and up.
    Try that, and if you have questions about that, post in the mhs forum��

I struggle with wanting to know who made what as well. I just wish we would have had more entries. It’s so much fun to see so many sabers in one spot at one time.

More entries would have been awesome. Maybe next year. I guess I need to concoct plans now. Competing with the likes of those sabers is no small chore. Very nice job by all.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    I struggle with wanting to know who made what as well. I just wish we would have had more entries. It’s so much fun to see so many sabers in one spot at one time.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hdjoe View Post
    Do you mean making a full hilt design with mhs pieces? Try the mhs builder... it’s linked up top of the forum page. You can try the different emitters(blade holders) bodies, extensions, adapters and pommels. Granted not every piece is on there but you can get a good idea of what you like the look of. The price will display in the top corner as well. Most of the time you can get a nice hilt from $80 and up.
    Try that, and if you have questions about that, post in the mhs forum��
    Thanks man! I saw that builder and I’ve been messing with it all night lol!