Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Personal Hilt...finally! Custom hilt, removable chassis, Neopixel, Teensysaber build

Just got in for the Proffie board run, so this build will be on hold until that comes in October. The teensy I have for this will be going in a clients Dragon themed saber to utilize the Fire Blade effects and cool accent possibilities. I'll try to get together a build thread for that one as well.....to be continued.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Proffie will certainly require much less engineering. Plus it'll fit the TCSS nano chassis disks. I already checked with beta. It works. This will open up a lot of builds for sure.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Thats awesoome to know. I'm very excited to get my hands on a couple of them.

For poops and giggles.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

I saved that pic to my folder of reference materials when you posted it on FB. great bit of insight for those who haven't handled all these boards. I unfortunately have a graveyard full of them from years gone by lol.

Saber got installed today, too tired to take pics. tomorrow...If you have FB I posted a video that shows it off a bit for now.