Thread: Crystal Shard 2.5 RGB

Default Crystal Shard 2.5 RGB

Hey everyone,

I was working on my Crystal Shard 2.5 last night with the R.I.C.E. port and my blue LED from the RGB has gone very dim. The Red and Green appear to still be the same brightness. I'm not sure if I messed something up in the R.I.C.E. config or if my hilt is low on power. I haven't charged it yet as I'm not sure if I have the right charger. I've got a 4.2V output 3A DC that I believe came with my SF ROTJ Saber but not sure if it is safe to use.
    Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Definitely a file issue is what I'm thinking. If it were a charger issue then the green and red would be dim too.

Pull your SD card and check the settings on the config for the BLUE LED. You might have inadvertently changed the settings with RICE, or something. Or pull your saber back up with RICE and try adjusting colors. If the diode is FUBAR, you can't hurt it anymore, my guess is that you hosed/changed your configs if the saber was functioning well prior to RICE fiasco.

TOm

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    Pull your SD card and check the settings on the config for the BLUE LED. You might have inadvertently changed the settings with RICE, or something. Or pull your saber back up with RICE and try adjusting colors. If the diode is FUBAR, you can't hurt it anymore, my guess is that you hosed/changed your configs if the saber was functioning well prior to RICE fiasco.

TOm
    I had it back on the RICE, and moving the blue all the way up to 1023 its very dim. What settings would I need to look at in the config. This is my first real time working with the RICE config or any config.

Ill copied this from my first sound banks config file. Wanted to see if anyone sees anything off with it.

//Crystal Shard 2.5
    drive=0,940,0
    fdrive=940,430,0
    focmix=111
    shmrd=210
    shmrp=6
    shmrr=13
    shmr%=0,50focd=50
    focp=10
    focr=10
    foc%=0,80
    qon=0
    qoff=0
    flks=3
    flkd=20
    pulsed=0
    pulsel=0
    fade=0
    Last edited by RobMcLaury; 07-08-2018 at 05:20 PM. Reason: added config file