Thread: Crsytal Focus 8 First Channel Dull

Default Crsytal Focus 8 First Channel Dull

Pretty much as the title says, I wired up everything to the crystal focus outside the hilt first to test and everything was going well but the red LED that is attached to the first channel on the CF8 is really, really dull compared to the other channels. I'll post some pictures of my wiring but as far as I know, I've followed the manual. Any advice? I tried another LED as you can see in the pictures but it turns out the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you are not sure, ask. If you are sure, ask anyway, you may be enlightened.

Hm... You're sure the config for that die is set to full power, correct?

Yeah I checked the overide.txt and looked at the colour profiles, set each die to 1000 on different colour profiles and the one that corresponds to the red LED is the one shown in the pic.

Well, only other thing I could think of is there's a component that's not working properly for that channel on the board. You did say you tried another LED that produced the same dim result with that channel, correct?

Yeah, I tried another Tri-Cree and I got the same result...

If you have a multimeter, I'd test that channel and see the voltage and amperage that's coming out of that channel.

Edit: also, could you show me a shot if the back of the board, it looks like you soldered the control buttons via the back pads.
    Last edited by RavenXp; 06-14-2018 at 01:06 PM.