Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seth Skywalker's finished lightsaber( with pics )

Thank you Warlock and Vereous! The warning came too late,I already caught that bug.

Great saber. I like the way you used the sleeve material and the rubber grip in the front half!

Thanks k6gad! Also one of my favorite parts of my saber, it was the my base plan for this saber all the rest of the pieces came later. I was inspired by obi wan's design in the phantom menace, I just turned the grooves 90 degrees and inserted grips. I remember at first I was going to buy that obi wan lightsaber from ultra-sabers. (sorry to mention them )but after reading a couple too many negative reviews about them, I decided to search for a different store and eventually found thecustomsabershop and chose that in the end. So glad I did, this shop and forum just so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skywalker View Post
    Thanks k6gad! Also one of my favorite parts of my saber, it was the my base plan for this saber all the rest of the pieces came later. I was inspired by obi wan's design in the phantom menace, I just turned the grooves 90 degrees and inserted grips. I remember at first I was going to buy that obi wan lightsaber from ultra-sabers. (sorry to mention them )but after reading a couple too many negative reviews about them, I decided to search for a different store and eventually found thecustomsabershop and chose that in the end. So glad I did, this shop and forum just so awesome!
    Kinda how I came across custom saber shop several years ago as well.

Wow very original and impressive! It definitely has a prequel Obi Wan look to it, which to me looks awesome. Great job man!!

Geusse we came by the same road, Ravenxp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealsteel View Post
    Wow very original and impressive! It definitely has a prequel Obi Wan look to it, which to me looks awesome. Great job man!!
    Thanks Nealsteel! I was aiming for it to look like a saber that was made back when luke was a kid or a bit older like the prequels.

Sick for sure. Why not turn the blade to red though? I can see this as more of a Sith lightsaber :P
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

Thank you Zren!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrenTobas87 View Post
    I can see this as more of a Sith lightsaber :P
    Actually my intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrenTobas87 View Post
    Why not turn the blade to red though?
    Look at the beginning, top.