Thread: Sanity check my build?

Default Sanity check my build?

I am having an issue with my (first)build. I would appreciate any advice or obvious "gotchas" that you might want to share.
    The problem I am having is that after a while of sitting idle with the saber on but the blade not powered on, one of the blue LEDs will start to glow faintly. It doesn't seem to affect the saber operation in any way outside of a noticeable blue glow when the blade should be off. It also does not do this predictably. It seems to me to be at some random length of time after i have powered off the blade. Using the kill key to remove power to the board for a bit of time always seems to "reset" it.

The build is a prizm v5.1 with a tri cre xpe2 royal Blue/blue/white.
    I have attached a representation of how I have things wired and I would be happy to answer any questions regarding anything that I may have left out.
    prizm_wiring attempt.jpg

You have either a short or a grounding issue with the Blue LED. Check your wiring over carefully.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com