Thread: Pico Crumble - Wiring Check

Default Pico Crumble - Wiring Check

Hey all, I'm looking to rewire my PicoCrumble with a recharge port as I'm tired of swapping batteries. From another post, I THINK I have the correct wiring. The Pico's are very different than any of the other boards so it's throwing me off a bit.

If I understand this properly based on the PC documentation, the LED positive, Recharge Positive, Switch AND Battery positive all connect then to the board positive. Am I getting that right?

Also, does it matter in what sequence that happens? I imagine that once it's all tied together it makes no difference and the goal is to just make it as clean as humanly possible. But I wanted to double check.

wiring2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jdubzw View Post
    If I understand this properly based on the PC documentation, the LED positive, Recharge Positive, Switch AND Battery positive all connect then to the board positive. Am I getting that right?

Also, does it matter in what sequence that happens? I imagine that once it's all tied together it makes no difference and the goal is to just make it as clean as humanly possible. But I wanted to double check.

wiring2.jpg
    Yes, you got that right, no it doesn’t matter the “sequence”.

I’m curious to what “batteries”you are using currently (and what do you plan on using after wiring in the RC port)?

I saw your other comment in another thread, about not getting a long time out of deep sleep mode.
    If this diagram is it (no additional Accent LEDs or a PLI, etc), and you said you double checked the wiring, then I’m REALLY curious to what battery solution you currently have.

Thanks for the confirmation!

I'm using the Trustfire 18650 individual batteries currently from the TCSS, and those are just in one of the 18650 holders found in the clips and connectors. That's connected to the MHS v6 speaker holder.

The biggest issue I've had so far is how tight the fit is in the hilt that I'm actually having to open up the blade holder to push down on the whole thing in order to get a hold of it from the bottom. Once I even accidentally popped off the connection to the battery positive moving it out to slap in a new battery. The recharge port seemed to be the best solution so I'm not opening it up so often.