Thread: Hermit's Long overdue second Saber

Default Hermit's Long overdue second Saber

Hey everyone!
    After several years of off and on questions I have finally completed my second saber and my first saber with sound so just wanted to share.
    And also Thank everyone who helped answer my questions and give advice about things I was confused on.

Anyway, base core of the saber is a BH #3, on a 3in extension, with a double male coupler, a 5in extension, and a pommel style 4 with the cube ring.
    On top of all that is the shroud obviously with a my own little details cut out. (ok i drew a lot of design elements from Ahsokas sabers.. but put my own details in as well)
    internals are a Cree RGrB, 12mm white AV switch (with the LED not hooked up...i mention why in video..),and a Prizm V4, with 18650 battery, and bass speaker.

Like I say in the video, the black detailing sections are in fact electrical tape that I cut pieces out and put under the shroud sections, which both stops some minor wiggle they had but also looks really nice the way I over lapped the tape.
    (shoot the video is much more quiet then I hoped..might need to turn volume up..)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2I...ature=youtu.be

(sorry for any terrible quality video..i dont have any good way to record except on a cheap webcam mic I have..)
    Once again thanks to everyone for the help with this, will probably be quite awhile before I go to make another.. unless my girlfriend or brother asks me to make them one lol

Link to the design thread with all the amazing advice and help i received:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...someone-asked)
    Last edited by Hermitjensen; 05-27-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Awsome saber! love that emmiter, very unique. Also like the all metal look. Very cool!