Thread: How do you guys make your metal chassis?

Default How do you guys make your metal chassis?

So I'm curious, when I see a metal chassis, I have to wonder, how do you insulate the soundboard and other components? I know some people use plastic and make it look like metal, which would be cool to know too, but seriously, how do you guys not worry about shorting your boards?!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

I have 2 sabers with metal chassis; however, the board rides within a plastic cradle in both of them, and the board is shielded from any metal.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Blog Entries
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Ah I see now. Thanks for your replies guys. Also, sick build Chasm!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands