Hi All,

Sadly this forum ignores "DM1" when I use the search function and I've been looking for several days for posts about the topics I need help with but I can't find them.

I have 2 questions:

1) can I use the 1" ID heat sink module/blade holder found in the store, or do I need the special .875" OD blade holder and a modified tri cree? There is definitly 1" of space in the hilt of this saber so I believe it will fit, but I want to be sure before I order.
2) has anyone used the chassis parts (discs, etc) in the store for a chassis for this saber (Any DM1)? I would like to go that route if I can, I'm not buying 3d printed parts and i'm not going to buy a 3d printer. The Acrylic Chassis Disc for MHSV2 NB - S18 seem ideal for this, and that's what I would go with.

I plan on using the smaller 18500 batteries for this because I just finished an LS6 gullwing and it was so tight in there that the shrink wrap from the 18650 ripped (I fixed it, it's safe). I don't have these sabers on for more than a few minutes so the lower battery life is not a problem.

Thanks!

I am going to order all my parts Friday to take advantage of the sale.