Thread: Nano biscotti prewired question

Default Nano biscotti prewired question

Starting to save up for a saber and need to know if the prewired nano biscotti can be prewired for neopixels?

Right now, no. You would have to wir up the neopixel strips and such to match the “pre-wiring” on the NB.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Dang, I was kinda hoping I could because I cant find a video or tutorial on how to wire it up to the board. I can see how to wire it for the blade itself but not hooking it up. Any suggestions for that?

There are quite a few videos about wiring up the nanobiscotte on the Custom Saber Shop's YouTube page. Pretty sure Shameem has a few out there too.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviorbat View Post
    Dang, I was kinda hoping I could because I cant find a video or tutorial on how to wire it up to the board. I can see how to wire it for the blade itself but not hooking it up. Any suggestions for that?
    Um, why do you need a video when the manual says what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    Um, why do you need a video when the manual says what to do?

Laymen trying to figure this out, I am not an electronics person and work better with visuals. Not to mention I even find the existing manual little confusing for use with normal LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviorbat View Post
    Laymen trying to figure this out, I am not an electronics person and work better with visuals. Not to mention I even find the existing manual little confusing for use with normal LEDs
    Yea, the translation from French to English causes some issues sometimes.