Thread: How long does it normally take

Default How long does it normally take

to get a custom tri-cree shipped out? It seems that one of the contact pads detached while I was soldering just now.

It depends on where you live, and how busy the shop is at any given time.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Tucson. Shipping to here is usually 36-48 hours once USPS gets hold of things. I was more wondering about the length of time it takes to get the custom tri-cree made.

Although, I guess there's no point in worrying about it anyway. It will take exactly as long as it takes. Just miffed that the contact pad peeled off when I was trying to desolder something. No way to make the LED work now...

Anyway, thanks, FJK!

Cleaned - FJK
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com