Thread: What happens when a force master goes anarchistic?

Default What happens when a force master goes anarchistic?

So last Halloween I decided to throw together a Star Wars original character concept, inspired by my love of punk rock and utilizing stuff I already had hanging around the house. I spent a couple hours a night for a week painting an airsoft mask and modifying it, making a saber holster and utility belt etc. Probably not everyone's cup of tea but it got some good reactions at the Halloween party so I thought after all this time, I'd post some pics here.

IMG_20171031_141504Resized.jpg

IMG_20171031_141541Resized.jpg

IMG_20171031_142612Resized.jpg

IMG_20171031_142649Resized.jpg

IMG_20171031_142507Resized.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    Milo Goes to Degobah
    Too right.

I opened this fully expecting NOT to like it.

Way wrong!

This is really well done! Crisp, and not "homemade" looking at all.

Would love to see the saber close up, as well as the holster!

Quote Originally Posted by WhillB View Post
    I opened this fully expecting NOT to like it.

Way wrong!

This is really well done! Crisp, and not "homemade" looking at all.

Would love to see the saber close up, as well as the holster!
    Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately, I don't have any close-up pics of the holster just now but I posted pics a couple years ago and then some more just recently of the saber. You can see them on this thread:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...hlight=endemic

I've actually got the saber in pieces at the moment. I'm adding some detail and taking some bits off. I'm also re-wiring it around a completely new chassis design that will be more visually oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by JI7 View Post
    Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately, I don't have any close-up pics of the holster just now but I posted pics a couple years ago and then some more just recently of the saber. You can see them on this thread:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...hlight=endemic

I've actually got the saber in pieces at the moment. I'm adding some detail and taking some bits off. I'm also re-wiring it around a completely new chassis design that will be more visually oriented.
    Oh wow!

I guess I didn't even really look at the saber in the pics here.

What a unique design. I absolutely love the brass piping. I see that type of piping here at work (manufacturing operation), and really want to use some on the outside of a saber.

Very cool!