Thread: Trans White Bullet Tips..

Default Trans White Bullet Tips..

Do Trans White Bullet Tips exist? I can't find them on google and don't ever remember seeing them in TCSS store.

I'm thinking about going trans-white for a neopixel build..and I'd like to hollow out a bullet tip and have the neopixel extend into it.

What about having one made from Delrin?

Quote Originally Posted by deviltronix View Post
    Do Trans White Bullet Tips exist? I can't find them on google and don't ever remember seeing them in TCSS store.

I'm thinking about going trans-white for a neopixel build..and I'd like to hollow out a bullet tip and have the neopixel extend into it.
    White blade tips can be found in the store in the blade supplies section.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    White blade tips can be found in the store in the blade supplies section.
    Rounded..I was talking about Trans White Bullet Tip...

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    What about having one made from Delrin?
    I thought about this..could probably make it myself with a sanding belt or dremel and a little practice.

Quote Originally Posted by deviltronix View Post
    Rounded..I was talking about Trans White Bullet Tip...
    My mistake...saw them in the 7/8" section, figured Tim had some in the 1" sizes too. I can tell you from past experience that the white tips don't light up as well as the clear ones, unless you modify them.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.