Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jediseth Lightsaber build #6

Default Jediseth Lightsaber build #6

I wanted to share my new build, thanks for watching.

Last edited by Jediseth; 04-07-2018 at 08:06 AM.

You're going a bit steampunk! Pretty intricate chassis there Seth! That is way more complex than your previous ones, lots of innovation in this one! I think it looks awesome!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Excellent work Seth. Lovin' the detail in the chassis and the CC looks awesome. Great 'brainwave' for the blade plug, I keep thinking wheels and bearings but from RC model vehicles, never thought of skateboards But I have a little gripe with your posts......... I wanna see some 'glamour pics' to complement the videos.

Greenie

Awesome! Thanks! Love all the detail work...

Thank you all, Greenie part of the reason I do videos is I struggle taking pics. Lol

Looks great, Seth! Cool variety of greeblies. I like the “junk” feel of the saber and that vent you have bolted on there. Similar to the aesthetic I’m going for. Did you have a lot of trouble doing those C-washers? Hope you didn’t struggle as much as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    Thank you all, Greenie part of the reason I do videos is I struggle taking pics. Lol
    They look alright to me mate. I just like to get up close in the details and it looks real sweet in the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    They look alright to me mate. I just like to get up close in the details and it looks real sweet in the pics.
    Thanks Greenie!

Quote Originally Posted by SFXER001 View Post
    Looks great, Seth! Cool variety of greeblies. I like the “junk” feel of the saber and that vent you have bolted on there. Similar to the aesthetic I’m going for. Did you have a lot of trouble doing those C-washers? Hope you didn’t struggle as much as I did.
    Thanks!! The washers aren’t too difficult. The hard part is getting all the holes to line up.

Amen. Took me two attempts to get them to line up. Learned a lot doing it and stumbled into a solution. Anyways, I really like some of the other details you’ve added, such as that exposed wire. I really prefer the look you’ve created over clean sabers. Just looks so much more realistic if you ask me. Small details and asymmetry are visually appealing.