Thread: catalyst neopixel blade ?

zinflox

Cool catalyst neopixel blade ?

greetings all and hi in niels zin the fox for freinds or zinflox from denmark ´newbiee to this scene ;D

so im looking to build my first saber and i know this "well crappy i now know it is" place called ........... ye wont even mention em here but ok gotta give em they make some pretty hilts;D

aaaand i fell in love with this catalyst hilt since its soo clean .........saw same parts at the costum saber shop

ok so here comes my question.
    can i fit a neopixel blade made with the parts from tcs parts into this blade holder +choke MHSV1 Blade Holder Style 9 in combi with MHS choke style 3

im really confused with the numbers and all ;D getting older here lol

any help would be fine ;D thanks all and hello Again

Welcome to the Forums.

Yes, you can put a neopixel base in that combination of parts. You will need to get other parts for the rest of your saber, and to keep the rest of the electronics in.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

zinflox

thanks sire forgetfull jedi for fast responce

super im very happy now cheeeeers
    yes i know i need some neo strips blade+´hilt connectors + electonics switches most will be ordered from the custum shop tho only the Things i cant find here in denmark

other issue might be to find a previred working sound board any reccomendatíons ? one thats not so hard to Work with ;D

thanks Again ;D