Thread: Which battery for a saber...

Default Which battery for a saber...

Hi Guys...

I am kinda new to the saber scene.

I am currently in the process and have most my parts. I have a NBv4, momentary LED button, and a RGB tri-cree copper. What size L-ion battery should I use the 3.7 or the 7.4? I am looking to wire the LED for custom coloring. Obviously, I need to know which battery is the best one so I can figure my resistors.

On a side note. Does anyone know of a diagram or a tutorial that shows how to hook up the RGB tri-cree to the NBv4 and the P-ex??? I have yet to find one myself.

Thank you in advance...

Stephen =]

3.7 volts. The nanobiscotte can only take 3.7 volts. If you bought a 7.4 volt battery, you'd fry the board. This is all in the directions in the manual. There is a diagram for PEX wiring in the NBIV manual. In fact there is no diagram for non-PEX wiring. Wiring a PEX is easy.

NBIV Manual Linky

Madcow says, "READ THE MANUAL". You must obey the Mad Cow. Plus, you learn how to do other cool stuff by reading the manual. I never use factory settings on the NBIV, I personalize everything.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

And buy a good quality battery...you can have worse problems than short duration if you buy cheap stuff. Regarding the P-ex..there are diagrams online. If you need to modify it give it a go and post here.