Hey, long time no see, I got bit by the custom saber bug again and I want to recreate Luke's ROTJ hero saber, full-out with sound. I've made and wired up a saber from MHS parts before, so this isn't totally my first rodeo, but I have never done one with a pre-designed hilt that I don't have all the measurements for, especially not one as complex as this.

I want to use the LS6 hilt kit and I have a WHOLE lot of questions, seeing as the description is complex and is slightly confusing and I can't find a thread in here talking about it. I hope you guys have some experience with it and could possibly help me out.

I want to build it with a reveal chamber in the Beauty style, will this be possible with a sound card and hilt electronics, or will the reveal version not allow it? I'm not too sure what the Stunt and Beauty versions imply or what their individual limitations are. I want to use a Nano Biscotte board (the same kind I used in my other saber, the one I have has a header, but I could remove it if it gets in the way).

It states the ID of the electronics chamber is .88 inches, but it doesn't seem to fit with any of the chassis parts offered here, or any of the parts (granted, I've never worked with an "electronics chamber" before, so I'm not exactly sure what's exactly supposed to fit inside it). What will I be limited to use, especially with the reveal chamber?

I know I'll have to buy the LS6 heatsink module, but the LS6 description says that it does not come with stunt switches, only beauty ones. Will I have to purchase additional switches, or can I wire up the beauty ones to actually be functional?

I know it's a lot, but any help you could offer would be great. I can't even do a parts/circuit diagram without the space questions answered. Thanks again for your input.