Thread: Couple Random Questions - Prizm v5.1

Default Couple Random Questions - Prizm v5.1

First off, my planning for this first build was sub-par and I made it very difficult for myself to take my SD card out. Would it hurt it if I used tweezers to get it out? Is there anything I need to worry about doing that?

Secondly, there doesn't seem to be clash and swing sensitivities per font on the Prizm 5.1, yet I have one font out of six that very clearly requires much more movement to set off a swing. Why would this be and is there any chance of fixing it?

You can uise tweezers, just dont bend it or itll crack

The Prizm seems to be known for needing tweaking out of the box for swing and clash, there was a post on Vaders Vault FB group about it a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    You can uise tweezers, just dont bend it or itll crack

The Prizm seems to be known for needing tweaking out of the box for swing and clash, there was a post on Vaders Vault FB group about it a couple weeks ago.
    Thanks! Good to know I can use tweezers. See the issue I'm having with the swings and clashes though is that it seems like every font should have different settings since on some fonts I barely have to swing it to get a swing and others I have to really try to get a swing to activate. The problem is that the only clash and swing settings are in the override.txt file which goes for all the fonts. It seems I can't individually adjust the sensitivities. Also, it is fully charged so that shouldn't be the issue.
    Last edited by TylerSkywalker; 03-29-2018 at 01:16 PM.