Thread: DC's Chasm Conduit How To

Blog Entries

Lightbulb DC's Chasm Conduit How To

See how I make my conduit and DIY!

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

That right there is an awesome insider tip that you didn't have to share, that made your crystal chambers unique. We all thank you for it. Incredibly simple process with stunning unique results! Thank you DC!!!!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

What a guy. I think the patience for building these crystal chambers is something no tutorial can give. The quality of the work transcends the arcana.

Oh man! I was just making some of these last night exactly like that. You shared this idea with me a while back.
    I expect to see these flexible conduits in everyone's sabers soon You're a legend Mike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Oh man! I was just making some of these last night exactly like that. You shared this idea with me a while back.
    I expect to see these flexible conduits in everyone's sabers soon You're a legend Mike
    Oh man can’t wait to see what you have cooking

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    What a guy. I think the patience for building these crystal chambers is something no tutorial can give. The quality of the work transcends the arcana.
    Definitely a lot of patience is needed. Especially when you have to put everything together multiple times just to figure out the order everything needs to go in place. Then once you’ve got that you have to figure out how to get the wiring done

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    That right there is an awesome insider tip that you didn't have to share, that made your crystal chambers unique. We all thank you for it. Incredibly simple process with stunning unique results! Thank you DC!!!!

Tom
    No problem. I don’t mind sharing some things. In fact there was a less in depth mention of how to for these in the 004 build thread, but you know, photobucket and all. I just don’t like when people don’t give credit when it’s obvious they’ve gotten inspiration from somewhere else. Or, when they try to profit on an idea that wasn’t theirs. I’ve run into both of those in my short time as an active member of the community.

Oh! And when they don’t say thank you after you’ve explicitly helped them or given them ideas. Cut off after that hahaha.
    Last edited by darth_chasm; 03-24-2018 at 05:24 AM.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Awesome. I will prolly need to run a little exposed wire in the Scraptech chamber, and this is a solid idea to cover it if needed. Thinks!

Love your Scraptech chamber. Definitely was inspirational to my own build that I posted.