Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NBv4 Power indicator question.

are you powering the Trinket off the deep sleep pad?

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    are you powering the Trinket off the deep sleep pad?
    That's the plan, either that or I'm just gonna use the power indicator pad and keep a kill key in when im not displaying it....the DS pad makes me nervous
    Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

Don't be afraid of the DS pad. Nice progress. I think that adding the trinket board, if it works out, can definitely expand some of the possibilities with NBIV. Definitely a cool thing. I'm working on a box for a couple wedding sabers I just built.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    Don't be afraid of the DS pad. Nice progress. I think that adding the trinket board, if it works out, can definitely expand some of the possibilities with NBIV. Definitely a cool thing. I'm working on a box for a couple wedding sabers I just built.

Tom
    Nice! I was gonna use a dremel router base to rout out the Jedi order symbol and cold cast it with brass powder or powdered turquoise and epoxy but my hand router skills need a LOT of refining....
    fear is my ally