Thread: wanting white blade/ purple flash

Default wanting white blade/ purple flash

I am working with a nano biscotte v4 and wanting to achieve a white main blade with a purple foc. The way it's set up I can't do color mixing. Just wondering if this can be accomplished. Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by andy1kenobi View Post
    I am working with a nano biscotte v4 and wanting to achieve a white main blade with a purple foc. The way it's set up I can't do color mixing. Just wondering if this can be accomplished. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Dual white and single purple LED. Wire the whites to channel 1.

What LED do you currently have or are currently using?

Ideally you would need a W/R/rB to get that accomplished, and wire / configure the NB appropriately.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I haven't ordered an led yet. Was wanting to know my best option before I do. My son was the one that wants a purple flash. If I do a w/r/rb and just hook up the white for the main, won't the main blade color be kinda dim?

A little, but Purple is a mixed color. Maybe talk him into either red or yellow for a FoC. That way you can use WWR or WWA.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Purple is also a tricky color to mix. It is very easy to get on the pink side.