Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nano Biscotte neopixel build

A few questions about the neopixel hiltside adaptors.

There is a "1" NeoPixel Hilt Side Adapter" and an "MHS V1 NeoPixel Hilt Side Adapter"(out of stock), am I to assume that the first one is V2?

Also, is there a non-lit version of the 12mm switch? I am building 2 sabers and while mine is 16mm my girlfriends is 12mm....I just don't really care about the switch lighting up. Can I just not connect the LED?

I am really mostly going for green as far as the colors, should I grab a photon blade? Space Windu says his favorite are the trans white, but I'm thinking that we are going to be sticking with green for the most part. Anyone have any experience with the photon blades?
    Last edited by Emortis; 03-24-2018 at 03:59 PM.

1" adapter just goes in a 1" blade holder. The MHS V1 goes into the MHS blade holder, just like the MHS Heatsink module. Yes there are unlighted 12mm, and yes, you can just not hook up the light in the switch. Run what you brung.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Awesome thank you.

So my saber is all MHS v1 and my girlfriends is the KRS flagship hilt, the ID of the blade holders look exactly the same so I was trying to figure out what I need to order from the shop.

I am fixing to use the below linked adapter in a VV 1" blade holder in a Graflex Neopixel Build:

1" Hilt Adapter for any 1" blade socket

For your MHS Saber, the below will work, it fits in the bladeholder the same as the MHS Heat Sink did:

MHS Hilt Adapter

There you go.

Tom

BTW, the 1" hilt adapter for your gfs saber, you need to drill and tap a set screw to hold that in place, or figure out some other method with shims to keep it from moving around when you slide the blade in.

Tom

I've been patiently waiting for the MHS hilt adapter to come back into stock...my wishlist is filled up and that is the only thing that isn't available right now. As soon as it is I am placing an order!

I was also going to get a "Saber Essentials 28mm Stealth V2 Speaker" too, but it seems to be out of stock now too, so I might just go with another speaker if the hilt adapter comes back in stock.