Thread: Pico Crumble 2.1 Wiring Diagram..Advice Appreciated

Default Pico Crumble 2.1 Wiring Diagram..Advice Appreciated

Here is my Pico Crumble Wiring Diagram. There were no existing diagrams I could find other than whats in the manual. Between adding the recharge port and the manual stating "To be noted that the activation switch returns to the battery positive, which differs
    from all our other boards" I'm sure I goofed something up. Thanks for taking a look at this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

You dont HAVE to use all three channels, unless you are for some odd reason, wanting to color mix the same colors. Other than that, yea...

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    You dont HAVE to use all three channels, unless you are for some odd reason, wanting to color mix the same colors. Other than that, yea...
    PC...I did that because in my mind that was the simplest setup...what would you do? (I'm totally open, saber wiring is new to me and I'm hear to learn).

-D

PS.. from your name are you big into PC modding? I did custom watercooled setup for years, it's been awhile since my last. My tubing was epic, I would boil the tubing in water and hand bend to the perfect angle for every connection. Case windows with LED lighting, every wire hidden, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by deviltronix View Post
    PC...I did that because in my mind that was the simplest setup...what would you do? (I'm totally open, saber wiring is new to me and I'm hear to learn).

-D

PS.. from your name are you big into PC modding? I did custom watercooled setup for years, it's been awhile since my last. My tubing was epic, I would boil the tubing in water and hand bend to the perfect angle for every connection. Case windows with LED lighting, every wire hidden, etc.
    While it has little to do with the name, yes on the custom PC's, i used to Admin Xoxideforums.net till the last owner killed them off (i just checked and the domain is available now, so im in the process of getting it back) Based on what you said in the other thread ill have to look at the manual again. Normally i would wire it on the first two channels like a NBv4, but the Pico seems to be totally different.