Thread: MHSV1 Dual Connection Adapter

Default MHSV1 Dual Connection Adapter

It occured to me that MHSV2 parts fit inside MHSV1 parts and that they could be used for a chassis. Would a double threaded adapter like i've pictured work?
    I've got years of woodworking and electronics experience but many aspects of machining sabers are new to me. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

mhsv1-2_chassis_idea.jpg

Blog Entries

MHS v2 OD is 1.3”. MHS v1 ID is 1.25”. You would need to turn don the MHS v2 parts. But probably not advisable over threaded areas.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Unfortunately, I don't think they are compatible. MHSv1 ID is 1.25". MHSv2 OD is 1.3". Woulda been awesome though!

Thanks, that is too bad..I've been doing mockups with PVC (same outer diameter as TCCS and it works perfectly). After measurment, the ID of the MHSV1 equivalent PVC is 1.35

Genesis Custom Sabers have a saber on Ebay right now and that is exactly how I want to do my chassis.

On to the next idea.

Quote Originally Posted by deviltronix View Post
    Thanks, that is too bad..I've been doing mockups with PVC (same outer diameter as TCCS and it works perfectly). After measurment, the ID of the MHSV1 equivalent PVC is 1.35

Genesis Custom Sabers have a saber on Ebay right now and that is exactly how I want to do my chassis.

On to the next idea.