Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A saber for my oldest saber buddy

So funny story...went to ship this over to the UK to it's new owner and realized the FOC wasn't working, so I've since stripped and gutted it and machined a complete one piece chassis for it. I'll post pics later today. This will be the 3rd version of this saber before it ever leaves the workshop lol.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I am SO blown away by the sabersmiths on this forum! What a great looking saber Leximus. How do I become one of your saber buddies?

Ha thanks man. The guy I made that for and myself actually became friends through this forum years ago. Just started chatting in messages about sabers and costumes and star wars in general and now I consider him one of my best friends in the world and we have never even met face to face since he's in the UK. We were friends when I didn't know a thing about smithing and now he gets to be on the inside now that I do it for a living, he is the only person that gets to see all my designs before they become reality.

Wow, this is some really nice work! Your friend is a lucky one!
    Very good execution all around- loving the crystal reveal too.

More pics of the final version taken by its new owner.

Upgraded the internal chassis and changed the crystal chamber a bit. What is not shown in these pics are the 3 color settings for Royal Blue as pictured, Red for those more sithy days and of course purple for the glorious BMF font by Shameem.

anywho...the pics

Thanks for looking....again lol

MTFBWY