Thread: New here!

Default New here!

Hello! Long ago sabercrafting peaked my interest, due to hard times I never got to finish the project I started and from moving several times and losing a storage unit I lost my first attempt that wasnt finished (just had the body) So now here I am 2018 and I decided to try again this time though I have more experience with small electronics (worked in a airsoft field I got decent at soldering) so here I am waiting on my tax return to actually build one this time.

Heres my idea

I want the button just below where the ribbed/choked extension meets with the grooved extension.

again rough idea nothing set in stone yet but I really like the pieces I selected.

Saber mk1.jpg

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the build.

Thanks! I cant wait to start

Welcome to the party, dude. Hope it works out this time.

Greenie

Welcome to the Forums.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Welcome aboard, let us know how it goes when the tax man giveth your money back.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."