Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 1,131 to 1,134 of 1134

Thread: What would you like on buttered toast V4.x?

Default Moving to v5... ***********

As a matter of organization and all that... we... MIGHT want to make a new thread for "what would you like on v5 BT", that sort of thing...

I'll leave that up to Erv, but... that way:

* v4 and previous versions are left "separated" from v5
    * Erv can post on what ~IS~ going onto v5... and what can't/won't
    * Silly ideas can be left at the wayside (asking for "unreasonable" stuff like a 5A output or "satellite" SDs and that sort of thing that has been covered)

There ya go!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Is it possible to add a high & a low output signal when main led driver is turned on?

It would be great to be able to use a grounded low terminal for use with a relay & a high signal for use with a transistor?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Is it possible to add a high & a low output signal when main led driver is turned on?

It would be great to be able to use a grounded low terminal for use with a relay & a high signal for use with a transistor?
    you can use one of the accent led pads for that. Use one of them so that it's permanently set to one in the leds.txt file. They are cleared on power off and turn on (or blink) once the power on sound is finished.

indeed let's make a what do you want on BT / CF V5. I'm going to collect all important points in the past pages and make a new roadmap
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Since there is a new thread for V5.x and already a troubleshooting one, I will lock this thread.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!