Thread: A few prizm 5.1 issues

Default A few prizm 5.1 issues

I'm wiring up a prizm 5.1 with a tri-cree rgb led, charge port, rice plug, crystal chamber RGB led.

It boots properly with sound but a red led comes on and stays on at the crystal chamber, and so does the main led.

When the crystal chamber led is wired in, once the saber is activated with the switch it doesn't play an activation sound or a hum, but the led will flicker and flash. It plays the deactivation sound when I shut it off.

When I remove the crystal chamber led, there is no red light and the saber will turn on with sound, play a hum for a few seconds but it will do a continuous blaster sound until I turn it off.

I can't really get any good pictures because it's wired in the chassis.

The crystal chamber led has the RGB leads going to the same pads as the main led and a single negative going to the gnd on the front of the board under the accent led pads.

Is your battery fully charged? A lot of weird problems are related to that.

Yeah, it's charged.
    When I completely removed the crystal chamber led it started acting better. It will turn on and run like normal but none of the aux switch features work.
    I'm stumped. I have new switches on the way. I'm going to try to wire the internal led differently.