Thread: Newish to the forum

Default Newish to the forum

Howdy!

Lurked a bit over the last two years researching. Finally picked up a Force FX Rey Training with intentions to convert to removable blade and green LED. Recently did so folling (mostly) DarthMario95's great tutorial here. Currently working on a DIY blade plug using the old blade.

Good job!!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Welcome aboard! I just converted a MR ANH Graflex, basically the same saber, and I have a Rey Jedi Training on the bench. Its amazing what a real board and LED can do for those sabers! They come out great, for what was initially sold as a "toy". Jeez, I remembeer r when the MR and other high dollar saber were the sparkle in all of our eyes, and to now think that they are the neglected sabers in the community. It really is amazing what custom saber building has brought to the Nerdom.

TOm

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."